I am Ms Red, welcome to my blog.
I am a twenty something....(close to thirty,) working woman, I hail from Birmingham but am currently living in South Wales with my partner, Mr Red.
I blog for the sheer love of what I write about, I am not a professional make up artist, nor am I affiliated with any company that I mention in my blog.
I do not make any money writing my blog, in fact it costs me quite a lot of money as I purchase 99% of everything I write about, the remaining 1% are PR samples sent to me by companys who want me to review their products.
Which I am happy to do so on the understanding that I am 100% honest about everything I put on my blog.
If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at;
or on Twitter as