Something I want to share with you is my new favourite company Palm & Sole. I was very lucky to have been sent a couple of lovely goodies to try out from them just before I moved house, and I can really recommend what I have tried.
First of all who are Palm & Sole and what products do they have on offer?
- The Palm & Sole range was created by Aromatherapist & Complementary Practitioner Kathy Webb.
- Each Palm & Sole product features an intensive mix of rich raw plant oils, concentrated Vitamin E and pure aromatic essential oils. These nourishing, hand-blended natural products offer effective face, body and skincare options, and aim to encourage us to get in touch with how we are right here, right now..
- There are four Palm & Sole options to suit various dry skin types and help enhance moods: Sparkling, Leveling, Grounding and Nurturing. Each of the luxury oils in every Palm & Sole has been specially selected because of its ability to deeply nourish and care for your skin, body and senses.
- All raw plant and essential oils contained in these products are pure and certified organic where possible. They also only use cruelty free beeswax and honey. Each blend has been inspired, created and developed at the forefront of women’s health.
- The Palm & Sole range is available in clear glass containers with simple tops. They want you to see exactly what you’re buying and how much you’re using. They don’t want any of your Palm & Sole lost and wasted in complicated applicators such as plastic nozzles. Palm & Sole is working hard towards keeping all packaging minimal and recycle-friendly.
- All the products are hand-blended by Palm & Sole in Norfolk, UK. The glass dishes have each been individually handcrafted exclusively for Palm & Sole by Burlingham Glass, Norfolk
I received the solid oil mouisturising bar in Sparkling.
The Sparkling range contains Melissa, Bergamot and Rosemary designed to revive and uplift you, and it smells amazing.
The product is a solid in the tin but starts to melt when in contact to skin, leaving behind a perfect amount of moisturizing oil to be massaged into the skin.
I've been using this since I received it back in March and although I've used it daily I've hardly made a dent in the product. As well as that it really makes my skin soft without breaking me out at all. In fact it's the only thing I use these days to moisturize.
And the scent, did I mention the scent. It is so relaxing and fragrant. Definitely a huge selling point for me.
The Sparkling range is designed for Dry skin, and I am more of an oily/combination person BUT I haven't found it affecting me adversely at all. The best thing in my opinion is, I have a sample of oil to try designed specifically for Oily skin, so will definitely be reviewing that after a decent trial period.
Sparkling Solid Oil Moisturiser 30g costs £14.00 and is available here.